Megadeth Has a Dress Code, Axl Rose May be a Pod Person, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 16 – October 20, 2017
- We debuted a new song from Cannibal Corpse!!!
- Speaking of Cannibal Corpse: George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher stood up for Suicide Silence.
- There is apparently a dress code for the members of Megadeth.
- Bail has been set for Decapitated’s guitarist and drummer.
- Is Axl Rose a pod person?
- There is now a 17-string guitar.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis doesn’t think stricter gun control laws could have prevented this month’s mass shooting in Las Vegas.
- The Black Dahlia Murder saw a noticeable uptick in first week sales for their new album, Nightbringers.
- Howard Jones revealed the cause of Devil You Know’s name change to Light the Torch (spoiler: it was drummer drama).
- Turns out comedian Bill Burr loves Meshuggah and The Mars Volta.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet