Danzig’s Anti-Cell Phone Policy Fails, Euronymous Letters Up for Sale, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of December 8 – December 14, 2017
- We made fifty metal predictions for 2018.
- These metal albums are all celebrating either their tenth, twentieth, or thirtieth anniversary this year.
- Bruce Corbitt’s cancer has spread, with doctors giving him two months to two years to live.
- Danzig’s anti-cell phone policy for last month’s Misfits reunion was a total failure.
- Some original letters written by Euronymous are up for sale.
- Trey Azagthoth blames David Vincent for the shittiness of Morbid Angel’s Illud Divinum Insanus.
- Axl Rose called the Trump administration “disgraceful.”
- Ben Weinman reflected on the end of The Dillinger Escape Plan.
- Watch a video of Pantera playing Slayer’s “Raining Blood” with Kerry King in 1989.
- Mike Portnoy and John Petrucci appear to have patched things up.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet