Bill Burr’s Meshuggah Concert Review, Lights’ High School Metal Band, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 5 – February 9, 2018
- Kelsey explained why it’s so important to stop using “female-fronted” as a metal genre right now.
- Bill Burr saw Meshuggah live and fuckin’ loved it.
- Lights had a high school metal band called Shovel Face.
- Hatebreed’s Jamey Jasta now makes ‘Robb Flynn is My Favorite Rapper’ t-shirts.
- Ozzy Osbourne announced North American dates for his farewell tour.
- Speaking of farewell tours: we’re giving away tickets to every stop on Slayer’s! Enter here.
- Comedian John Mulaney hilariously explained why the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame’s annual induction ceremony is fucking bullshit.
- Ghost’s new album might take a shot at the online media (like us!).
- Best Buy is gonna stop selling CDs soon, and Target probably isn’t far behind.
- Dying Fetus’ new 4K music video is a goddamn work of art.