Slipknot Don’t Wanna Play with Foo Fighters, James Hetfield’s Acting Debut, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 12 – February 16, 2018
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease and will thus have to stop touring
- Shawn “Clown” Crahan explained why Slipknot don’t wanna play with Foo Fighters.
- Attila rip on Tim Lambesis, Danny Worsnop, Emmure, and others in their new song.
- Metallica’s James Hetfield is playing the cop who arrested Ted Bundy in a movie opposite Zac Efron.
- Gibson Guitars is in deep financial trouble.
- Watch Adam D. from Killswitch Engage walk to the bar to get a shot in the middle of a show.
- At least one Taake show has been cancelled due to Antifa protests, with more likely to follow.
- Kittie shared a tribute to bassist Trish Doan on the one year anniversary of her death.
- 3/4ths of the Smashing Pumpkins’ original line-up is reuniting for a big a summer tour.
- Marilyn Manson had an onstage meltdown and then abandoned his audience.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet