Anal Cunt Guitarist Dies, Ghost Release a New Album, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 29 – June 4, 2018
- Anal Cunt guitarist Josh Martin, 45, died after a tragic escalator accident.
- We reviewed the new Ghost album.
- The dudes who mass quit Emmure launched their new band.
- Dave Mustaine says these are the six best Scorpions songs.
- This is the best goddamn cover of Van Halen’s “Eruption” you’ll ever hear.
- A dude who was kicked out of a show on Slayer’s farewell tour attempted to swim his way back into the venue.
- Watch little kids do “The Floss” dance at a deathcore show.
- This is the device The Ghost Inside’s drummer will perform with instead of a prosthetic leg.
- Guitarist Ralph Santolla, of Obituary and Deicide fame, is in a coma following a heart attack.
- Slipknot are up to… something.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet