Matt Pike Has Diabetes, Amity Affliction Singer Calls Out Trump Fan, and Other Top Stories That You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 7 – January 11, 2019
- High on Fire were forced to cancel a tour after frontman Matt Pike was diagnosed with diabetes.
- The Amity Affliction’s singer is NOT a fan of Donald Trump.
- Drummer Jason Bittner says Shadows Fall “wore out our welcome.”
- Members of Lamb of God, Animals as Leaders, and Sworn Enemy have joined forces in a new band called Over It All.
- Is Richard Benson the worst shred guitarist ever, or a brilliant performance artist? You decide!
- Devin Townsend has completed his new album, Empath! Check out the cover art here.
- The Ted Bundy biopic in which James Hetfield makes his acting debut will premiere at the Sundance Film Festival later this month.
- Listen to Mark Morton’s collaboration with Chester Bennington, “Cross Off.”
- Gene Hoglan believes that Metallica’s “One” owes a major debt to Dark Angel’s “Darkness Descends.”
- Someone made a “more metal version” of Bring Me the Horizon’s poppy new song, “Medicine.”
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet