Static-X and Emmure Beef, Business Advice from Misha Mansoor, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 8 – February 14, 2019
- There is now beef between Emmure’s Frankie Palmeri and the surviving members of Static-X.
- Read Misha Mansoor from Periphery’s advice to aspiring young bands.
- The Florida Tourism Board mistook Appalachian Death Trap for The Golden Girls, so Appalachian Death Trap recorded a metal version of The Golden Girls theme.
- Halsey got a Marilyn Manson tattoo.
- Phil Demmel opened up about his decision to leave Machine Head.
- Those Van Halen/Michael Anthony reunion rumors are heating up again.
- The Judge in the ongoing lawsuit between Ghost’s Tobias Forge and some of the band’s former members was cleared of a potential conflict of interest.
- High on Fire won a Grammy…
- …while Vinnie Paul was snubbed by the Grammy’s ‘In Memoriam’ section.
- Dope tour alert: Coheed and Cambria, Mastodon, and Every Time I Die!