Doyle Gets Career Advice from Corrosion of Conformity, Slipknot Announce Tour Dates, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 4 – March 8, 2019
- Corrosion of Conformity’s Woody Weatherman thinks that if Doyle from Misfits hates meet and greets so much, he might wanna find another line of work.
- Slipknot officially announced their big summer tour with Volbeat, Gojira, and Behemoth.
- The Prodigy’s Keith Flint passed away at age 49. Here are reactions from notable members of the metal community.
- These are the first announced acts for this summer’s fiftieth anniversary edition of Woodstock.
- This young woman really loves “tops with metallic writing.”
- It would appear that Tool have finished recording their new album and are now in the mastering phase.
- Marilyn Manson and Machine Gun Kelly performed with Limp Bizkit.
- Dave Mustaine reflected on his decision not to hire Dimebag and Vinnie Paul for Megadeth.
- These are Kirk Hammett’s two favorite songs from Master of Puppets.
- Speaking of Metallica: Beto O’Rourke is a fan.