Rick Rubin Says Slayer Created Black Metal, Lamb of God Robbed, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 6 – May 10, 2019
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the metal world? Catch up below:
- Rick Rubin says Slayer invented black metal.
- Lamb of God were robbed at a Phoenix venue before playing a show… and then the thief tried to sell the stolen equipment online.
- Tool revealed that their new album will FINALLY come out on August 30, and they debuted two new songs live.
- Kirk Hammett fall down go boom.
- Having lost lawsuits to the former member of his band, the infamous Jered Threatin is now seeking a new touring guitarist.
- And the new drummer for Hellyeah is…
- Ghost’s Tobias Forge explained how he chose his band’s setlist for their current stint opening for Metallica.
- The heavy metal hand-farter got to show off his skills on Britain’s Got Talent.
- This video of Rammstein played on an accordion and a harp is A++++.
- Citing poor ticket sales, Ulver cancelled their tour of the U.S. west coast.
See you all next week.