First Impressions of the New Tool Album, Torn the Fuck Apart Profiled by the Police, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of August 12-16, 2019
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the metal world? Catch up below:
- We’ve heard Tool’s entire new album Fear Inoculum. This is what it sounds like.
- Someone called the cops on Torn the Fuck Apart because the band looked “suspicious” sitting in their van in the parking lot of a Walmart.
- Bam Margera was arrested in a Los Angeles hotel after escaping from rehab.
- Iron Maiden are still earning mad loot.
- Slayer have their own NASCAR Chevy now.
- Dragonforce and bassist Frédéric Leclercq have parted ways; YouTuber Stevie T. will fill in.
- James Hetfield blames ear fatigue for the lack of bass on …And Justice for All.
- A fan died at a Slipknot concert after moshing.
- Mr. Bungle: Reunited and it feels so good!
- This Godzilla-shaped ESP guitar costs more than $50,000.
See ya next week, everyone.