Metal Musicians’ Net Worths, New Lamb of God, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of February 3 – February 7, 2020
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Over 200 metal musicians ranked by their net worth.
- Lamb of God have released a new single, “Checkmate“!!!
- Guitarist Jason Hook is sitting out all of Five Finger Death Punch’s immediate tour dates.
- Rammstein’s Till Lindemann released a full-on porn music video.
- Former Volumes guitarist Diego Farias has passed away.
- Shakira and J. Lo’s Super Bowl Halftime Show proves why rock is dead (and why Metallica will never play the Super Bowl).
- Here are ten metal songs that are secretly about masturbation.
- System of a Down members finished writing music for 12 new songs without Serj Tankian.
- The former Flaw guitarist who got busted for plagiarism has found a new band.
- Actress Margot Robbie mentioned Metallica and Slipknot on The Tonight Show.
See ya next week, everyone.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet