More Coronavirus Cancelations: Tool, Killswitch Engage, Animals as Leaders, Circa Survive, Mayhem/Abbath
MetalSucks is keeping a running list of metal and hard rock tours worldwide canceled or postponed as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. That post will be updated on a continual basis as updates come in. Be sure to bookmark the above page and check back for frequent updates in the coming days and weeks.
The following tours and shows are the latest to be canceled in an effort to slow the contagion of COVID-19:
- Tool’s show tonight, March 12, in Eugene, OR. The band claims that “The remainder of the previously announced North American tour dates are currently unaffected.”
- The entire tour featuring Dance Gavin Dance, Animals as Leaders, Veil of Maya, Issues and Royal Coda. The tour had been scheduled to kick off tonight.
- The first leg of Circa Survive’s run Blue Sky Noise 10th anniversary tour with Polyphia and Gouge Away, which had been set to run March 20 through April 14. The second leg, scheduled for May 9 through June 7, is still on the books.
- The entire Decibel Magazine tour featuring Mayhem, Abbath, Gatecreeper and Idle Hands. Two dates had been previously been canceled on local levels due to municipality regulations, but now the whole run has been scrapped.
- Killswitch Engage’s performance at the Showbox SoDo in Seattle on March 28, according to an email from the venue. The band has not issued a statement.
We will keep you apprised of further updates. Make sure you bookmark this post for a running, up-to-date log of tours affected by the coronavirus.