Time Corrected Van Halen, Racist Ted Nugent, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of March 20 – March 26, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- This is what it sounds like when you time correct Van Halen.
- Racist Ted Nugent says he’s not a racist.
- Bam Margera only just found out that Alexi Laiho died.
- Danko Jones says Iced Earth is “a Fake Band” and Jon Schaffer is “a white nationalist piece of dog dung.”
- Corpsegrinder reminisced about the time he hung out with Cher.
- These are The Top 12 Synthwave Tracks for Metal Fans.
- Watch a dude cover Mitski while wearing a Slipknot jumpsuit because why not?
- Is 36 Crazyfists breaking up?
- Turns out Lemmy had his ashes turned into bullets.
- Phil Towle says he doesn’t think Jason Newsted really wanted to leave Metallica.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.