The David Ellefson Scandal, Listening to Metal Makes You Fate, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of May 8 – May 14, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Megadeth’s David Ellefson has denied allegations that he groomed an underage girl.
- A new study claims that listening to metal makes you fat.
- Marilyn Manson and his wife allegedly tried to silence the women accusing him of sexual abuse.
- They’re making a Metalocalypse movie!
- Corey Taylor says that Stone Sour “will always be in the shadow of Slipknot.”
- R.I.P. Whitesnake video vixed Tawny Kitaen.
- Here’s a guide to the heaviest kawaii metal groups in Japan.
- Ted Nugent defended the MyPillow guy.
- Iced Earth’s Jon Schaffer got dissed by Týr.
- King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and Toyah Wilcox covered the Prodigy’s “Firestarter.”
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.