Peter Steele Punched Chino Moreno, Mike Portnoy Feels Bad for Mike Mangini, and Other Top Stories of the Week
The MetalSucks Playlist – This Week’s Top Tracks, From May 1 to May 6
Did all of Thursday’s tequila erase this week from your brain? Here are the top stories you might have forgotten…
- Type O Negative’s Peter Steele allegedly once punched Deftones’ Chino Moreno in the face for inciting an onstage riot.
- Watch King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox cover Queens Of The Stone Age’s “No One Knows.”
- Former Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy feels bad for current drummer Mike Mangini.
- Here are 12 non-metal albums that you couldn’t avoid back in the day.
- Gabe Serbian, drummer for The Locust, has died. He was 44.
- Avenged Sevenfold’s M. Shadows said, “When you see great artists, a lot of them aren’t in the metal scene.”
- Here’s Daniel Radcliffe as “Weird” Al in the first trailer for Weird: The Al Yankovic Story.
- Judas Priest and Rage Against The Machine didn’t make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame fan ballot.
- A Florida venue canceled a Limp Bizkit show for fear of “chaos and injuries.”
- Is this the sound of a black hole? Because it’ll creep you the fuck out.
That’s what we got. We’ll keep it updated sporadically throughout the weekend, and will be back in full force on Monday.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet