In Which We Joined the AARP
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- Dan Lilker is retiring in October, at which point Brutal Truth will break-up. Mötley Crüe are retiring, too.
- Juggalos experienced love… and loss.
- If having kids has got you down, you may be ready for Dad Metal.
- We predicted that you’re gonna hate the new Opeth album.
- We appreciated metal’s latest life-changing invention, The Djentstick.
- We found the best live band ever.
- Buzz Osbourne from the Melvins made a playlist of great bands who “blew it.”
- Mink farmers were warned against the dangers of Earth Crisis.
- A deaf man heard music for the first time in his life!
- Scott Ian says the new Anthrax album will be “more brutal.”
Well, that’s it for us this week, folks. ‘Til Monday…