New Cannibal Corpse, Death Growl Lessons from Trevor Strnad, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 18 – September 22, 2017
- The Black Dahlia Murder’s Trevor Strnad taught us how to death growl.
- New Cannibal Corpse!!!
- If Metallica’s “Blackened” was a Meshuggah song, it would sound like this.
- Someone stole Thy Art is Murder frontman CJ McMahon’s stage clothes — but rest easy! His famous North Face windbreaker is safe!!!
- Meet Info Wars, a grind band dedicated to Alex Jones.
- Marilyn Manson squashed his beef with Justin Bieber (sort of).
- Machine Head announced a new album and tour dates!
- Did Dyscarnate just release the death metal album of 2017?
- Slaves frontman Jonny Craig: still a winner.
- Here is Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” played with blast beats.