In Which We Were Honored with a Creepy Wax Statue
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: May 28 — May 31, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- Slayer brought drummer Paul Bostaph back into the fold — and Dave Lombardo didn’t learn about it ’til the news was posted online. We reacted the way we usually do to such bullshit: with satire.
- As I Lay Dying’s Tim Lambesis made bail, leading to a Twitter rant from Gwar vocalist Oderus Urungus.
- Jason Newsted said that he and Dave Mustaine may cover Metallica’s “Phantom Lord” on Gigantour this year.
- Speaking of Dave Mustaine: the new Megadeth album sucks shit.
- The Faceless announced that they’re working on a covers album.
- As it turns out, Vincent Bennett from The Acacia Strain isn’t just a screamer — he can sing real good, too.
- Trent Reznor announced that there will be a new Nine Inch Nails album later this year.
- The new TesseracT video features a hot model being attacked by a giant penis monster.
- Stone Temple Pilots are suing Scott Weiland for making them work with a member of Linkin Park.
- Dimebag has been honored with… a creepy wax statue.
That’s all for this week folks, but we’ll be back Monday with the usual MetalSucks goodness. Enjoy your weekend!