In Which We Should’ve Covered Our Hand Tattoos
THE METALSUCKS WORST WEEK PLAYLIST — WEEK OF OCTOBER 6 – OCTOBER 10, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend Axl and friend me, then follow Axl on Twitter and follow me on Twitter! And totally follow Anso on Twitter because America, brah!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- Slipknot singer Corey Taylor got a kick out of our exclusive report on Joey Jordison’s dismissal
- Rob Zombie can’t fathom a better occupation than “Rob Zombie’s bassist”
- It’s time to get excited about upcoming albums from Sylosis, Devin Townsend Project, and Revocation. And about indoor pool season. Yep, new metal and the pool. Sweet.
- A least one metal writer is over Djent.
- Past and present Slayer drummers would like to stop discussing each other now please.
- Awesome videos from Schammasch, SchmHighlandsch, and SchMonster Magnetsch
- Y’know that thing Phil Labonte sold you a couple years ago? It sucks, he now says. So … refunds?
- This kid will eventually take away my job. Thanks Obama.
- Old Man Gloom’s new jam is the jam!
- Holy shit so many huge album reviews. First read Anso’s :)))
- Glenn Fricker and more Glenn Fricker! Frickin’ Glenn Fricker!
Dear MetalSucks readers, thanks for partying! What a hilarious few days we’ve shared. Axl and Vince are back Monday :))) Have an awesome wknd!