And the Nominees for This Year’s Bullsh*t “Best Metal Performance” Grammy Are…
The stupid people who give out the stupid Grammys have announced this year’s nominees. The only category anyone reading this website will even remotely kinda-sorta give a fuck about, “Best Metal Performance,” will include the following competitors:
- Anthrax, “Neon Knights,” from Ronnie James Dio – This Is Your Life
- Mastodon, “High Road,” from Once More ‘Round the Sun
- Motörhead, “Heartbreaker,” from Aftershock
- Slipknot, “The Negative One,” from .5: The Gray Chapter
- Tenacious D, “The Last in Line,” from Ronnie James Dio – This Is Your Life
Personally, I’m really pulling for Tenacious D to take home the gold, ’cause it would kind of hilarious if a non-metal band not only won this award (again), but won it for a cover. Who are you hoping will win this totally irrelevant paper weight?