Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- After the Burial guitarist Justin Lowe had a very public, very sad paranoid episode.
- Mastodon’s Brent Hinds basically went out of his way to piss off metal fans.
- EPIC: Shining played on top a cliff in Norway!
- According to a new study, listening to metal actually makes you calm.
- Marilyn Manson is sad because the Columbine killers were on the cover of Time magazine and he wasn’t.
- Disturbed are back. Yay.
- Angus Jung argues that it’s time to start judging studio albums and live performances by different standards.
- We wished Glenn Danzig a very happy 60th birthday.
- We found out what it might look like if the U.S. presidential candidates had black metal logos.
- We spoke to Battlecross guitarist Hiran Deraniyagala on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet