The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 11 – January 15, 2016
- An “overzealous attorney” working for Metallica filed a cease and desist order against a Canadian cover band.
- Wayne Static’s widow, Tera Wray, was found dead at age thirty-three.
- We got an update on the status of The Ghost Inside following their horrific bus crash in November.
- We checked out the top fifteen modern bands that sound like they’re from the 90s.
- You can now order a “Lemmy” in place of a Jack and coke.
- Nachtmystium’s Blake Judd has resurfaced, and although he’s done with music, he is promising to repay all the fans he ripped off.
- Behemoth will play The Satanist in its entirety on their upcoming tour.
- We celebrated the life of David Bowie with metal covers of his music.
- The MetalSucks staff shared our individuals picks for Albums That Will Fuck Your Face Off in 2016.
- We spoke to metal band manager Derek Brewer on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet