The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 16 – May 20, 2016
- Two members of Buckcherry have started a rap dubstep band, and it’s terrible.
- President Obama commended Finland on its many fine metal bands.
- This is what a Dream Theater soundcheck looks like.
- Here are all the times the original Doom video game utilized Metallica, Slayer, or Pantera.
- It sounds like Dez Fafara was thrilled with the way the Coal Chamber reunion went.
- Lamb of God are the latest prominent metal band to come out in favor of Babymetal.
- Bruce Dickinson is not above calling out dickhead audience members.
- Speaking of Iron Maiden: EDDIE THE HEAD IS MISSING!!!
- Current and former members of Slipknot, Mayhem, Chimaira, and Dragonforce have teamed up in the new supergroup, Sinsaenum.
- We spoke to Frost from Satyricon on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet