The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of August 29 – September 2, 2016
- Oopsie! Fenriz from Darkthrone accidentally got elected to his town council.
- Guns N’ Roses is now the twelfth largest economy in the world, having just surpassed Belgium.
- Kids dressed as metal celebrities: friggin’ adorable!!!
- Insane Clown Posse fans amputated a pinky finger as part of a memorial service for a dead Juggalo.
- Slayer’s new video for “Pride and Prejudice” is their most terrifying bloodbath yet.
- Here‘s a video of a bunch of Catholics listening to Immortal.
- A recent live performance by Korn won them a new fan.
- Code Orange love Asking Alexandria.
- This Meshuggah pumpkin dance will make you wanna mosh and cut a rug.
- We spoke to The Dillinger Escape Plan’s Ben Weinman on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet