The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 3 – October 7, 2016
- The new Meshuggah album is basically perfect.
- Vinnie Paul thinks Phil Anselmo has tarnished Pantera’s legacy… but in our opinion, that’s not the main reason there will never be a Pantera reunion.
- Finally, some kid-friendly, G Rated death metal albums!
- The Dokken reunion is so low-energy, they should have called it Dozzen.
- Opeth’s “Harvest” played on nine cellos is absolutely gorgeous.
- Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead loves Slayer and Anthrax.
- Speaking of Slayer: Reign in Blood was released thirty years ago today! To celebrate, we debunked ten myths and misconceptions about the album.
- DevilDriver will soon head back into the studio to record something “really special.”
- Avenged Sevenfold are doing… something.
- We spoke to Monte Pittman on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet