Metallica Covers Van Halen, The Sword Covers Pink Floyd, We Cover Other Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of July 31 – August 4, 2017
- Metallica covered Van Halen.
- The Sword’s guitarist covered Pink Floyd.
- Some asshole tried to sell items from Chester Bennington’s funeral on eBay.
- Adam “Nolly” Getgood officially left Periphery.
- Trivium premiered a sweet new song…
- …as did Primus.
- Danzig is selling his house.
- Some of the bands on Warped Tour crashed a Westboro Baptist Church rally.
- King 810’s guitarist was arrested on a “weapon’s charge.”
- Are these Mötley Crüe’s fifteen best songs?
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet