Metal Singer Gives Alex Jones a Cup of Coffee, Corey Taylor’s First Show with Slipknot, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of August 21 – August 25, 2017
- We ran an open letter to Hells Headbangers Records asking them to stop releasing and distributing metal by white supremacists.
- BlöödHag singer Jake Stratton threw a cup of coffee on conservative con artist Alex Jones.
- Ghastly Sound’s bassist got a local white supremacist fired after spotting him on the news at the Charlottesville rally.
- Watch video of Corey Taylor’s first show with Slipknot, which took place twenty years ago this week.
- Adrenaline Mob tour manager Janet Rains tragically succumbed to the injuries she sustained in the band’s recent vehicle crash.
- Dead Cross had to cancel a show after vocalist Mike Patton wiped out on his skateboard and hurt himself.
- Metallica: still rich.
- It sounds like Linkin Park are planning to replace late vocalist Chester Bennington.
- Former Korn drummer David Silveria’s hilariously awful new band, Core 10, are back.
- The Black Dahlia Murder announced a tour with Suffocation, Decrepit Birth, Necrot, and Wormwitch.