Mother Mad at Mastodon, Corey Taylor Hurt Imagine Dragons’ Feelings, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 25 – March 1, 2019
- A woman got really pissed at Mastodon for allegedly scamming their son… thing is, she got mad at the wrong Mastodon.
- Corey Taylor hurt Imagine Dragons’ feelings.
- Speaking of Slipknot, they’ve launched a countdown, presumably to their new album and tour.
- Jamison Land, the most recent Beefcake the Mighty, has left GWAR.
- John Haughm made an anti-Semitic comment on Facebook, leading to both his current Pillorian and former Agalloch bandmates to publicly castigate him.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis compared Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst to the Dalai Lama.
- Speaking of Limp Bizkit, they are charging three bucks for a show next week, which is still too much IMO.
- There appears to be a Foo Fighters/Pearl Jam/Melvins supergroup in the works.
- A Star Is Korn is like A Star Is Born, only with Jonathan Davis in the Lady Gaga role.
- Here are the most recent concert grosses for Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Kiss, and more.