Code Orange’s Underneath Gives the Band Their Highest Sales Debut to Date
The coronavirus pandemic and the band’s subsequent inability to tour didn’t stop Code Orange fans from supporting the group’s new album, Underneath: the album sold approximately 5,000 copies in its first week of release — their highest sales debut to date. 2014’s I Am King and 2017’s Forever each sold roughly 3,200 copies in their first weeks of release, landing King at the No. 96 position on the Billboard 200 (despite what you might expect, Forever actually didn’t break into the top 200).
That gives Underneath the following first week chart postions:
- No. 155 on the Billboard 200
- No. 13 on the Top Album Sales chart
- No. 13 on the Top Current Album Sales chart
- No. 6 on the Hard Rock Albums chart
- No. 2 on the Vinyl Albums chart
- No. 22 on the Top Rock Albums chart
Underneath is out now on Roadrunner. You can read our review here.