Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, March 23 – March 27, 2015
- Former Death bassist Scott Clendenin passed away age 48.
- One year after his death, we remember Dave Brockie.
- There was a massive brouhaha over H&M’s decision to manufacture and sell merch for fake metal bands.
- After she pulled out of the upcoming Civil Unrest Tour — also set to feature Ill Nino, 36 Crazyfists and Terror Universal — because the singer of Terror Universal allegedly “violently grabbed my crotch on our last tour,” we landed an exclusive interview with Otep Shamaya regarding the controversy.
- Pissed that there’s no bass on Metallica’s …And Justice for All? Blame Lars Ulrich.
- Slipknot guitarist Mick Thomson was charged following the recent knife fight with his brother.
- This video and this video may or may not (but probably are) be of Lamb of God’s Chris Adler recording drums for the new Megadeth album.
- We love these country versions of classic metal songs by bands like Metallica, Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, and more.
- This is what it sounds like when eight floppy disc drives play Metallica’s “Unforgiven.”
- We spoke to Hannes Grossmann (Alkaloid, ex-Obscura, ex-Necrophagist) on The MetalSucks Podcast.