The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 2 – May 6, 2016
- Puddle of Mudd’s Wes Scantlin was arrested mid-show.
- Listen to Axl Rose rehearse with AC/DC and then watch them beg people not to ask for refunds.
- Limp Bizkit’s Wes Borland released a new a solo album, and it’s actually… good?!?!
- These are all things we’d give up just to have Jeff Hanneman back.
- Dying Fetus, Behemoth, and Taake all scattered a dead fan’s ashes into their respective mosh pits.
- This dude figured out a way to make the iPhone ringtone 100% more metal and 50% less irritating.
- Conan O’Brien went guitar shopping with Slash.
- We celebrated Star Wars Day with an awesome metal cover of the Imperial March.
- King Diamond gets more pussy than you.
- We spoke to Luc Lemay from Gorguts on The MetalSucks Podcast.