The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 19 – September 23, 2016
- Ghost’s new, female Nameless Ghoul is rumored to be someone you’ve heard of before.
- Limp Bizkit’s Wes Borland loves Carcass and Death.
- As I Lay Dying’s Tit Lamboobies is suing a prison medical team for $35 million for giving him sweater puppies.
- This is what it sounds like when you tune Metallica down a whole step.
- Speaking of Metallica: why are so many people still buying The Black Album every week? Don’t ask Lars Ulrich.
- Nu-metal is back. Here is why that’s a bad thing.
- Max Cavalera thinks he and his brother Igor should have just fired the other members of Sepultura and kept the name for themselves.
- Remember that allegedly lousy contract Justis Mustaine offered Havok? Well, we got it broken down for us by Outerloop Management’s Mike Mowery, has handled or currently handles the careers of acts such as Refused, Devin Townsend, Periphery, Darkest Hour, Ice Nine Kills, Toothgrinder, and more.
- Speaking of the Mustaine family: Kerry King had a laugh at Dave’s expense.
- We spoke to Allegaeon’s Greg Burgess on The MetalSucks Podcast.