Otep vs. Convalescence, Stone Sour vs. Nickelback, and More
Feuds News You Might Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of June 19 – June 23, 2017
- The Convalescence are beefin’ with Otep because she kicked them off her tour.
- Stone Sour are beefin’ with Chad Kroeger after he called the band “Nickelback lite.”
- Everyone is beefin’ with Rolling Stone, Lars Ulrich, and Rob Halford after they all unveiled their lists of metal’s best albums this week.
- Everyone is also beefin’ with Corelia, who are almost definitely never making the album their fans helped pay for.
- Everyone oughta also be beefin’ with Tim Lambesis, who seems poised to try and launch a comeback.
- No one is beefin’ with Chimaira, whose classic line-up will play a reunion show in December.
- Nor is anyone beefin’ with Tool, who are basically making a million dollars per show.
- But the UFC’s Nate Diaz is beefin’ with Maynard James Keenan, who he smacked earlier this week.
- Puny stage shows are beefin’ with that of Metallica, which has these insane numbers.
- Chris Cornell’s daughter shared a tribute to her late dad. No beef jokes here.
Have a good weekend, gang. Don’t be beefin’.