IN WHICH WE BOXEDWITHABUNNYTHISWEEK
Another week in metal. Apparently some stuff happened.
- Louisana electro-core outfit IWRESTELEDABEARONCE signs with Century Media. Congrats!
- Disturbed’s new record debuts at #1, shifting over 1/4 of a million units and robbing us of our faith in humanity. Sigh.
- Metallica’s management demanded lukewarm reviews of an album preview be stripped from the Internet; band makes management do pushups.
- Live recordings of new Anthrax music with new singer Dan Nelson surfaced.
- Nachtmystium released an awesome new album and God Forbid an awesome new DVD.
- We wished we lived in Chicago so we could eat the world’s most metal burgers.
Have a good weekend everyone!