IN WHICH WE DID THE WHISTLING BELLY-BUTTON TRICK AT THE HIGH SCHOOL TALENT SHOW
BING! Still funny. Amazing.
I was kinda flattered last week when some people said they actually DO read the intros to “Worst Week.” So, uh, thanks for the ego boost!
In addition to Groundhog Day, here are some things we celebrated this week:
- The debut of new music from Scale the Summit and American Heritage.
- The formation of The Fred Durst Society of the Humanities and Arts.
- The announcement of this year’s line-up for The New Engalnd Metal & Hardcore Festival.
- The legacy of 18 Visions.
- The incredible comedic skills of Rush’s Neil Peart.
- The impending return of Beavis and Butt-Head.
- A new Protest the Hero song.
- Academy Award winner Francis Ford Coppola’s declaration that musicians shouldn’t be rich.
- Metal Injection’s Black Metal History Month.
Speaking of celebrating — don’t forget that Vince is DJing at Idle Hands Bar from 7 to 10pm tonight. All the cool kids will be there. You wanna be cool, don’t you?