IN WHICH WE ENJOYED SOME GOGURT
via Badass Digest
Dj Slashba — noun — 1. A temp. 2. A fill-in, placeholder. 3. A pretender to the throne. 4. Someone who keeps an unlit cigarette dangling from lips. 5. A retard.
Props to our friend Nick for teaching us a new term.
Here’s some shit we did this week:
- We got a tour of the live rig used by Obscura’s Christian Muenzner.
- We debuted new music by Czar, and, thanks to our pals at Decibel, Agoraphobic Nosebleed.
- We spoke to Nader Sadek.
- We checked out the latest releases from Locrian, The Wounded Kings, and Astomatous.
- We examined Slayer’s tour rider.
- We wondered if this commercial will really help sell lingerie or not.
- We over-thought the latest ramblings of Courtney Love.
- We contemplated the most over-used words in extreme metal writing.
- We considered the music of Fallujah.
- By special request, Sergeant D. reviewed Carnifex’s Until I Feel Nothing.
Next week we have some very cool interviews, some very cool music premieres, and, oh yeah, we gorge ourselves on Turkey and celebrate ridding ourselves of that pesky little Native American nuisance. See ya then.