PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST: WIN A TEST-PRESSING OF THE NEW FORMER THIEVES ALBUM
Last week we gave away a bunch more limited edition shirts from The Metal Suckfest designed by Rodney Githens of Vertebrae 33. These five people are gonna super-stoked when their shirts arrive in the mail:
- Autohagios: “The only instance where being black won’t help you be better at sports.”
- Dozer: “Nothing new. The NBA is full of elitists.”
- Sacajawea: “His coach told him to ‘go hard in the paint’.”
- DPE: “Anyone up for a game of Norse?”
- David B.: “The new sport of Casket Ball”
Special congrats to Sacajawea, who has now won a whopping nine Photo Caption Contests over the years!
This week we’re giving away a test-press LP (photo) of the new Former Thieves album The Language That We Speak out now on No Sleep Records, along with a poster (photo) of the same. Yuuuuuuuup: leave a comment with the funniest caption to the photo below (found on the Interhole by yours truly). Remember to use a real email address (or post it along with your comment if you’re logged in with your Facebook or Twitter account).