IN WHICH WE BROKE BAD
Yo! Have you guys signed up for our new e-mail list yet? If not, you can, and should, do so above. You’ll get occasional updates from the MS Mansion with breaking stories, special features, exclusive premieres, etc., delivered right to your inbox. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you — expect a newsletter-type of situation with updates once a week at most. And don’t forget to friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-the-minute on all the latest suckage.
And so, with that shameless plug out of the way, let’s review all the fun we had this week, shall we?
- We continued to count down The Top 25 Modern Metal Drummers.
- We debuted new music by Melvins, Obscura, and Spawn of Possession.
- We spoke to Hellion filmmaker Kat Candler.
- Doc Coyle from God Forbid kept us up-to-date on all things NBA.
- Rush the band threatened to sue Rush the Dickmouth.
- We learned that Kvelertak CAN be even more awesome when they played in the streets of Singapore.
- We learned that Dave “Oderus Urungus” Brockie can do a helluva Walter White from Breaking Bad.
- We also learned how to write a Risecore song.
- We also also learned how to be an elite-tier thrash fan.
- We celebrated the nineteenth anniversary of Living Colour’s Stain.
Vince is in Austin most of the next week overseeing our awesome South by South Death show at SXSW, featuring High on Fire, Darkest Hour, Nachtmystium, Intronaut, Black Tusk, Holy Grail, and MonstrO. If you’re there, buy him a drink or smoke him out or something, okay? I’ll still be here to irritate the rest of you, though. ‘Til then, friends…