IN WHICH WE WERE BRONIES
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
And now, here’s some shit we did this week:
- We debuted new music by The Contortionist, Ephel Duath, and Electric Wizard (thanks to Decibel).
- We got guitar lessons from Job for a Cowboy’s Tony Sannicandro, we got basketball lessons from God Forbid’s Doc Coyle, and we got baseball lessons from Becoming the Archetype’s Seth Hecox.
- Leyla Ford spoke to Lita Ford.
- We read the single greatest critical analysis of Nickelback’s work in the history of ever.
- We looked at an amazing Phil Anselmo fan pic.
- We looked at metal dudes bein’ dads.
- James Hetfield looked at Mastodon through a mask.
- We found the best worst Steel Panther tattoo in the history of ever.
- Danzig tried to fuck this dude up.
- Andrew W.K. outed himself as a My Little Pony fan.
I’m gonna go get drunk now! I suggest you do the same! IT’S THE RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO!!!