In Which We Got a Facelift
Thus concludes the first week with our awesome new redesign! We love looking our new site; we have spent hours just gazing upon its gorgeous visage. We hope you’re into it, too.
Before we get to the week’s highlights, lemme ask you: have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
And now, here are the top stories from this week:
- We debuted new music from Holy Grail and Family.
- We debuted “Level Up,” a new video game column written by Evan Sammons from Last Chance to Reason.
- We made fun of hilariously inept music videos from Wreckage and Tomorrows Dream.
- We wept over Frank Mullen’s announcement that he’s retiring from regular touring.
- We puzzled over how Axl Rose could have turned into such a lard ass.
- We asked you: which Dream Theater album is their best?
- We watched Gwar go trick-or-treating.
- We enjoyed Enslaved’s cover of “Immigrant Song” by Led Zeppelin.
- We watched a disgusting new Rwake video and tried not to puke.
- Converge, Shadows Fall, and God Forbid were the latest victims of van and bus accidents — but luckily everyone is okay!
Next week is Halloween… come back here for some free candy. We swear we didn’t hide any razors in it.