In Which We Left Our Gun Over by the Remote
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
This was obviously a short week, but starting Monday we’re back at full force for really real. Hoo-ray! In the meantime, here are the top stories from the past few days:
- We debuted new music from Rotten Sound.
- Rob Caggiano left Anthrax.
- Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong announced his intentions to make a “Norwegian death metal” album.
- Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine railed against Men’s Wearhouse.
- Members of Slayer, Exodus, Amen, Queens of the Stone Age, and possibly Metallica announced a new supergroup. Members of Eyehategod, Neurosis, Yakuza, and Nachtmystium also announced a new supergroup.
- Kenny G.’s son shredded his ass off.
- We wasted time playing with this James Hetfield soundboard.
- We wondered why there’s a Death Angel song in a commercial for Carl Jr’s.
- We watched robots cover Motörhead and prayed for our future as a species.
- Bleeding Through broke up.
Have a delightful weekend, gang. Don’t lose your dog. See ya Monday.