In Which We Learned The Ultimate Drumming Technique
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We debuted new music by Devourment and, thanks to our pals at Decibel, Cathedral.
- We spoke to Mike D’Antonio from Killswitch Engage and the dudes from Voivod.
- We checked out the latest releases from Cult of Luna and Lightning Swords of Death.
- Scar Symmetry’s Per Nilsson joined The Absence.
- Lyle Cooper left The Faceless.
- Everyone left The HAARP Machine.
- Keith Buckley from Every Time I Die enlisted José Canseco to write lyrics for the band’s new album.
- This teen was very upset about “core” music.
- We tried to name all fifty guitarists on this poster.
- We learned The Ultimate Drumming Technique.
We have a VERY special surprise for you on Monday! Here’s a hint: things are going to get… grim. ‘Til then…
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet