Newsted Complete Gigantour 2013 Pentad of Platitudinousness
Looks like Gigantour will have five bands this year: according to Metal Insider, Jason Newsted’s cleverly named Newsted have been added to the bill. That doesn’t really help the tour’s pathetic line-up any, but it does make for some interesting trivia, such as:
- There will now be two former members of Metallica on the tour.
- Four of the five bands feature musicians who are better known for other bands.
- Limp Bizkit did not have enough money to buy on.
- At age thirty-five, Tim Yeung is now the youngest musician on the tour by a solid three decades.
- Cliff Burton is still dead.
In conclusion, I think this best sums up Gigantour 2013:
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet