In Which We Dressed In Drag
Next week brings the return of our Axl Rosenberg, so nearly over is your journey across that arid wasteland of sadness. For now, just browse his greatest hits and our biggest stories of the week!
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, JULY 22 – JULY 26, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We tittered at The Ocean’s first-ever video cuz boobs.
- We mouthbarfed at pics of Robb Flynn in dressed as a lady.
- We pondered the blurry ethics of Protest The Hero’s new distro deals.
- We gabbed with Erik Danielsson of Watain cuz he’s awesome.
- We reviewed new albums from Karnivool, All Pigs Must Die, Mercenary, and DevilDriver.
- We judged James and Lars from Metallica by their Spotify playlists.
- We hailed the return of Monster Magnet!
- We jammed new jams from Exhumed, Eyes Set To Kill, Revocation, A Storm Of Light, and like ten billion more.
- We drooled over newly announced tourdates from Trivium/DevilDriver and AX7/Deftones/Ghost.
- We continued our Most Needlessly Shat Upon Band reader bracket!
Yaaay! Thanks for reading! Have an awesome wknd :))