In Which We Successfully Underwent Earlobe Reconstructive Surgery
The latest “Worst Week” playlist is, once again, devoted to the victors of the latest rounds of our Most Needlessly Shat Upon Band Bracket. If you hate this playlist, well… you should have voted differently!!!
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, JULY 15 – JULY 19, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- Varg Vikernes and his wife were arrested — but ultimately not charged — for allegedly plotting a terrorist attack.
- David Draiman was super-pissed about The Boston Bomber being on the cover of Rolling Stone.
- Ex-Suffokate vocalist successfully underwent earlobe reconstructive surgery.
- We learned that Devin Townsend will start filming the Ziltoid TV show next month!
- We also learned that old people are still cranky about Spotify.
- We also also learned that Asking Alexandria suck so bad they can even make Howard Jones sound like crap.
- We debuted the new Stomach Earth album and Watain’s cover of GG Allin.
- We really enjoyed this metal cover of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky.”
- We got a glimpse into what a Phil Anselmo cooking show might look like.
- Needless to say, Ted Nugent is happy that George Zimmerman has been acquitted.
That’s it for this week, folks! I’ll be on vacation next week, but I leave you Vince’s capable hands. See ya real soon!