In Which We Were One of the Few Metal Blogs Who Were Brave Enough to Use Words
The latest “Worst Week” playlist is, once again, devoted to the victors of the latest rounds of our Most Needlessly Shat Upon Band Bracket. If you hate this playlist, well… you should have voted differently!!!
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, JULY 29 – AUGUST 2, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We debuted Exhumed’s new album, Necrocracy.
- Dave Mustaine claimed to be one of the few dudes in thrash who uses melody; we strongly disagreed.
- Former Born of Osiris touring guitarist alleged that the band still owes him nearly $3,000.
- What chu think of this new Trivium jam?
- We discovered an awesome band with a one-armed guitarist.
- We met Kerry King, refrigerator salesman.
- Phil Anselmo performed Pantera’s “Walk” with a young, cancer-stricken fan, thus further cementing his status as a cool dude.
- We learned that Tosin Abasi from Animals as Leaders is very good at doing the robot.
- The Safety Fire guitarist Derya “Dez” Nagle was in a nasty bike accident.
- We heard pretty much the craziest Megadeth cover ever.
That’s it for this week, folks! Have a relaxing weekend and we’ll see ya Monday! ‘Til then…