In Which We Gave Neden Tighteners as Office Gifts
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, SEPTEMBER 16 – SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We debuted new music from Toxic Holocaust.
- We spoke to the legendary Justin K. Broadrick from Jesu and Godflesh. Thanks to Decibel, we also streamed Godflesh’s first new studio recording in twelve years.
- We got really, really excited that Devin Townsend could release THREE new albums in 2014.
- We learned that vinyl sales are up 745% since 2008. CD sales are still down, though :(
- We also learned, courtesy of Insane Clown Posse, that giving a woman a dildo when she changes her Facebook status to “single” is generally frowned upon in polite society. Good tip!
- We rocked out to fifty-six seconds of new Darkest Hour.
- We argued that next year’s Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch tour is worth attending.
- Metallica became the latest band to announce a line of Christmas sweaters.
- Protest the Hero’s new video for “Clarity” sought to settle history’s most vicious feud: Star Wars Vs. Star Trek!
- Deafheaven’s Sunbather was featured in the Apple iPhone 5C keynote address.
Have a great weekend, gang, and we’ll see ya Monday!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet