In Which We Were Guilty of Cultural Arson
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, March 31 – April 4, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top acts of cultural arson:
- MetalSucks’ third volume of NYC Sucks, featuring some of New York’s best metal bands, is now available for FREE download!!!
- We premiered new music from Devil You Know and Enabler.
- Did we get you with our April Fools joke? No, Jeff Loomis is not actually joining Megadeth.
- We enjoyed these reverse-angle album covers.
- The best amateur shred video of all time is so good it might destroy your television.
- What happens when DragonForce meets Thomas the Tank Engine? This.
- Guitar Center is in serious financial trouble, and its corporate investors don’t seem to care.
- These GWAR-themed pizzas made another fitting (and delicious) tribute to the late, great Dave Brockie.
- Protest the Hero have parted ways with bassist Arif Mirabdolbaghi.
- Members of Faster Pussycat and (Cultural?) Arsonists Gets All the Girls had to be escorted off stage after drunkenly face-planting.
Alright, we out. If you’re in a band, remember to stay semi-sober ’til after the show. Everyone else… go nuts! See ya Monday.