In Which We Said “Hello Kitty”
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, April 21 – April 25, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- Everyone on the internet finally got together and decided they’d had enough of Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne.
- Paul Gray’s widow alleged that the other members of Slipknot did nothing to help her get Paul sober.
- Depending on who you believe, Jack Russell’s Great White either performed for ten people or for forty people… in a venue that could hold as many as 8,500. Either way, not good.
- Slayer released their first new song in five years, and their first new song since the death of Jeff Hanneman and the firing of Dave Lombardo.
- This line-up for this year’s Summer Slaughter tour was officially announced.
- The free Metalcore Breakdown Composer app became our new favorite time
- Did you know that Jani Lane used to be in Motörhead? Neither did we!
- Lamb of God provided some Easter fun, LOL.
- We fell in love with this cover of Black Sabbath’s “Black Sabbath” (from the album Black Sabbath) by doom trio Gunga and Portishead vocalist Beth Gibbons.
- The dude from Coldwar called me a “fascist.” Y’know, the one with all the swastika tattoos?
Have a great weekend, gang! See ya Monday.