In Which We Started Counting Down The 25 Best Metal Bands of All Time
THE METALSUCKS WORST WEEK PLAYLIST — WEEK OF OCTOBER 13 – OCTOBER 17, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend Axl and friend me, then follow Axl on Twitter and follow me on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- We kicked off our industry poll of The 25 Best Metal Bands of All Time.
- We fell in love with this sexy, glorious, slowed-down remix of Danzig’s “Mother,” as well as these Japanese kids’ cover of Slayer’s “Raining Blood.”
- We were terrified by these chilling photos of SWAT teams shutting down a Cannibal Corpse show in Russia.
- We defended the Foo Fighters’ decision to “pay homage” to Dio’s “Holy Diver.”
- Slipknot released FIVE new songs: “XIX,” “Sarcastrophe,” “AOV,” “Killpop,” and “Skeptic.”
- This is how The Hell remind you that Nickelback are fucking awful.
- You’ll never believe which metal band is FINALLY releasing a new album in 2015!!!
- THE RECORD INDUSTRY IS SAVED!!!
- Despised Icon and The Red Chord are returning to North America!!!
- We spoke to Revocation’s Dave Davidson on The MetalSucks Podcast.
And that’s a wrap on this week! Have a terrific weekend, gang. See ya Monday!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet